- 1 can (15 oz each) cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup loosely packed chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
|Serving Size||4 servings (about 3/4 cup each)|
- Stir together all ingredients in medium bowl.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||0 g||1%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||0%|
|Dietary fiber||7 g||29%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
This is a very easy recipe. I used great northern beans instead of cannelinni beans. I also used regular diced tomatoes and added fresh basil and garlic. It was great.
Upon checking the pantry I found no white beans but I DID find chick peas. It was a great substitute. Yum. Thanks for the recipe.
This was an excellent and easy part of a cold dinner on the porch. The rest of the meal was a slice of baked ham and a fresh fruit dessert.