- 2 tablespoons Parkay® Original Spread-tub
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1 cup chopped fully cooked lean ham
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Great Northern beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
- 1 can (14 oz each) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1-1/2 cups water
|Serving Size||6 servings (1-1/4 cups each)|
- Melt Parkay in large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add carrots and celery; cook 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add all remaining ingredients; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minutes.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||5%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||22%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.