- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 2 cans (4.6 oz each) Libby's® Vienna Sausages, drained, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inch), warmed
- 1 can (16 oz each) Rosarita® Traditional Refried Beans, warmed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
|Serving Size||8 servings (1 burrito each)|
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add sausages and onion; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until sausage is browned and onion is tender. Add eggs and scramble until set.
- To assemble, lay warm tortillas on flat surface. Divide beans equally and spread across center of each tortilla. Top with scrambled egg mixture and cheese. Fold in opposite sides of each tortilla; roll-up burrito-style. Serve immediately.
Serve with sour cream or salsa, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||20 g||31%|
|Saturated fat||7 g||35%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||18%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.