- 8 ounces dry spaghetti pasta, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1 can (28 oz each) La Choy® Stir Fry Vegetables, drained
- 1 can (4 oz drained wt each) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup La Choy® Original Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 2 teaspoons La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/2 cups each)|
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt; set aside.
- Heat oil in large deep skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add stir fry vegetables and mushrooms; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add water, stir fry sauce, soy sauce and cooked pasta; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||3%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||23%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.