- 8 ounces dry spaghetti pasta, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1 can (28 oz each) La Choy® Stir Fry Vegetables, drained
- 1 can (4 oz drained wt each) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup La Choy® Original Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 2 teaspoons La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/2 cups each)|
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt; set aside.
- Heat oil in large deep skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add stir fry vegetables and mushrooms; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add water, stir fry sauce, soy sauce and cooked pasta; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||3%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||23%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
the reason why people dont like this is because of ingreds,i would change to mine- here it is,no canned vegis please instead buy frozen str fry,and water chestnuts with mushrooms,drain can on both,then add kikomans marinade sauce,or other you prefer, and soyu add what soyu you like,i prefer aloha,cause its not as salty as kikoman,its hard to find but worth it,i do not care for la choy,but individual cans of vegis like water chesnuts is good or others but not stir fry!.enjoy!
What a terrible recipe! Canned vegetables? REALLY? And LaChoy brand sauces are TERRIBLE!