- 1 can (16 oz each) beans in chili seasoned sauce
- 1 can (15 oz each) cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Sweet Onion, undrained
- 1 can (11.5 fl oz each) low sodium tomato-vegetable juice
- 1-1/2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 cup frozen bell pepper strips, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 cup each)|
- Stir together all ingredients in large saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||0%|
|Dietary fiber||11 g||43%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.