- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1-1/2 cups baby carrots, cut in half
- 1 can (24 oz each) Hunt's® Garlic & Herb Pasta Sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz each) cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon dried sage leaves
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) cut green beans no salt added, drained
|Serving Size||6 servings (about 1-1/2 cups each)|
- Spray large nonstick saucepan or Dutch oven with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add pork and carrots; cook about 5 minutes or until meat is cooked through, stirring occasionally. Stir in remaining ingredients, except green beans.
- Bring mixture to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium; cover and simmer 15 minutes. Stir in green beans just before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber||9 g||37%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Salty and tasted like pasta sauce. I tried doctoring it up with sugar and garlic. It tastes like it should be served with pasta or rice and not as a stew.
This recipe is Great Tasting
This pork stew was sharp and refreshing, had real tastes of summer with all the vegetables. I added a few drops of hot sauce to my bowl.