- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1-1/2 cups baby carrots, cut in half
- 1 can (24 oz each) Hunt's® Garlic & Herb Pasta Sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz each) cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon dried sage leaves
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) cut green beans no salt added, drained
|Serving Size||6 servings (about 1-1/2 cups each)|
- Spray large nonstick saucepan or Dutch oven with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add pork and carrots; cook about 5 minutes or until meat is cooked through, stirring occasionally. Stir in remaining ingredients, except green beans.
- Bring mixture to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium; cover and simmer 15 minutes. Stir in green beans just before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber||9 g||37%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Family enjoyed and it was quick. Added sliced zucchini.
The picture looks great but it taste is a little too tomato'e (I know that really isn't a word). Also a little salty, maybe too salty for those suffering HBP. I served with cornbread muffins and it definitely helped cut the tomato fast. It is quite easy to make and the ingredients are very easy to find.
Salty and tasted like pasta sauce. I tried doctoring it up with sugar and garlic. It tastes like it should be served with pasta or rice and not as a stew.
This recipe is Great Tasting
This pork stew was sharp and refreshing, had real tastes of summer with all the vegetables. I added a few drops of hot sauce to my bowl.