- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup (1/2 of 14.5-oz can) undrained Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Dash crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 small red-skinned potatoes, each cut into 8 pieces
- 2 boneless skinless chicken thighs (2 thighs = 1/2 lb)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Blue Bonnet® Homestyle Spread-tub
- Dash coarse ground black pepper
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 thigh and 1 potato each)|
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray small baking dish or 1-quart casserole with cooking spray. Combine undrained tomatoes, rosemary, pepper flakes and potatoes in baking dish; set aside.
- Coat top side of thighs with Blue Bonnet; place on tomato mixture. Sprinkle pepper over chicken. Bake uncovered 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink (180°F) and potatoes are tender.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||17%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||14%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||14%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.