- 12 ounces dry cholesterol-free noodles, uncooked
- 1 pkg (20 oz each) lean ground turkey
- 3/4 cup frozen chopped onion
- 1 can (15.5 oz each) Manwich® Thick & Chunky Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1 can (8 oz drained wt each) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 cup sauce and noodles each)|
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain; set aside and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, cook turkey and onion in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until turkey is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Add Sloppy Joe sauce, mushrooms and broth. Cook 2 minutes or until mixture is hot. Remove from heat, stir in sour cream. Serve over noodles.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||15%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||19%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||26%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.