- 12 ounces dry cholesterol-free noodles, uncooked
- 1 pkg (20 oz each) lean ground turkey
- 3/4 cup frozen chopped onion
- 1 can (15.5 oz each) Manwich® Thick & Chunky Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1 can (8 oz drained wt each) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 cup sauce and noodles each)|
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain; set aside and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, cook turkey and onion in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until turkey is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Add Sloppy Joe sauce, mushrooms and broth. Cook 2 minutes or until mixture is hot. Remove from heat, stir in sour cream. Serve over noodles.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||15%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||19%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||26%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
This recipe turned out really well! I did make a few modifications though. I used fresh mushrooms, whole grain rotini pasta, and fat free sour cream. I added the cooked pasta to the skillet and made it one big dish. I did think the sauce was a little watery though, so I think next time I'm going to skip the chicken broth (doesn't seem necessary). It was simple and quick to make, will definitely make it again.
If you want an egg noodle dish that tastes like sloppy joe's then this is for you. Otherwise, keep looking...we were not fans of this dish at all.
The whole family loves this dinner. It's one of my favs. Making it again tonight. Yum.