- 2 cans (5 oz each) white tuna in water, drained
- 1/4 cup fat free mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely diced red bell pepper
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- PAM® Butter No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 slices Healthy Choice® Seven Grain Bread
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 sandwich each)|
- Preheat broiler. Combine tuna, mayonnaise, bell pepper, green onions and black pepper in small bowl. Spray one side of each bread slice with cooking spray. Place bread, sprayed-side down, on baking sheet. Spread tuna mixture evenly on each bread slice.
- Broil 4 minutes on high. Sprinkle with cheese and broil 1 minute more or until cheese is melted.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||12%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||16%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
This recipe is one of the quickest and easiest I've ever done. It only take about 5 minutes or so to prepare, and 5 minutes to cook. My father and I both liked it. I would recommend it to others.
this was kinda good but my children aren't cool with a capital K
I made this for a quick lunch -- just Mommy and the Kidlets. Super, super, super easy -- I think I spent less than 10 minutes total in prep and cooking time. I didn't include the bell pepper, but left everything else as is. I think it ended up a little heavy on the mayo flavor; I'll probably use less (or maybe even none) next time. My daughter loved the dish but my 18 month old didn't. Can't win 'em all, I guess. As for me, I liked it, with the exception of the mayo.