- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 carton (16 oz each) Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/4 cup fat free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups French bread cubes (1-inch cubes)
- 1-1/2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, shredded style
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, drained well
- 1 can (8 oz drained wt each) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 piece each)|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8x8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine Egg Beaters, milk, salt and pepper in large bowl. Add all remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Place mixture in dish.
- Bake 50 minutes uncovered or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes.
French bread works best for this strata, but if it is unavailable, try using another firm white bread, dry bread or toasted bread. When a piece of French bread becomes too stale to eat fresh, wrap well and place in freezer to have available the next time you want to make this recipe.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||4%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||9%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
This was delicious! I made with egg whites and b/c of kids didn't use tomatoes. Everyone loved. I made another a few days later for Christmas breakfast. This will become a regular.
I didn't use hash browns but I did add spinach. It was well received by all...even those who don't like spinach.
This is really great for brunch. We have many birthday celebrations at work and everyone brings something. I have made this a few times and everyone loves it. I'm going to make it tomorrow but forgot to buy the potatoes so I'm glad you said it turned out fine without them.
I omitted the hash browns and used some garlic "crostini" breads instead of French bread. I will definitely make this again!!