- 8 ounces dry elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz each) condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Sweet Onions, drained
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 cup each)|
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, stir together soup and milk in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add cheese; stir until melted. Add drained tomatoes; simmer 5 minutes or until hot. Cover and remove from heat.
- Add cooked macaroni to cheese sauce mixture; stir until combined. Top with bacon bits.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||13 g||21%|
|Saturated fat||7 g||37%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||12%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.