- 8 ounces dry elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz each) condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Sweet Onion, drained
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 cup each)|
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, stir together soup and milk in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add cheese; stir until melted. Add drained tomatoes; simmer 5 minutes or until hot. Cover and remove from heat.
- Add cooked macaroni to cheese sauce mixture; stir until combined. Top with bacon bits.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||13 g||21%|
|Saturated fat||7 g||37%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||12%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
As a mom with children that order mac and cheese at every restaurant we go to, I wanted to find a home cooked one, that could be served as a main course. My husband did the actual cooking, so of course he didn't stick to the recipe. That being said, the flavor was delicious. My only complaint, was that the noodles were tough, which was hubby's fault, and not the recipe. This was very easy to make, and I will definitely try it again.
really good and simple
This is very good, kids love it.
This is a great recipe! My children actually loved eating tomatoes with pasta due to this wonderful recipe!
this recipe rocks. I totally love and and so do the kids. No leftovers that day!