- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (14 oz each) quartered artichoke hearts in water, drained, rinsed
- 6 tilapia fillets, thawed if frozen (6 fillets = 1-1/2 lb)
- 1-1/2 cups (from 24-oz can) Hunt's® Zesty & Spicy Pasta Sauce
- 1/3 cup crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 fillet with sauce each)|
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Crumble artichokes in bottom of dish, forming an even layer. Place fillets on top of artichokes, overlapping as needed. Pour sauce over fish (sauce may not completely cover fish). Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F). Sprinkle with feta just before serving.
This dish is good served with cooked orzo.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||7%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||5%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||9%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Not a big fan of tilapia. I used flounder instead. I also added mushrooms. Very tasty!!!
I'm a big fan of tilapia. I thought this recipe was very tasty and will be making it again soon! Minced garlic would be great to add.
Made this with marinara sauce - husband and I both loved it. I think that you can use just about any white fish. Excellent! Will make again for sure!
Easy but didn't like taste at all. Recipe not worth keeping.
It was good, but the talapia was too fishy. We are going to try it with chicken next time.
Quick and easy. My 13 year old son loved it. I'm not a big fan of tilapia as it is too fishy for me. If I were to make the dish again I would probably use codd which has less of a fishy taste.