- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic, undrained
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound frozen tilapia fillets (4 oz each), thawed
|Serving Size||4 servings|
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Combine corn, undrained tomatoes, onion, 1/2 teaspoon dill and 1/4 teaspoon salt in medium bowl.
- Place four 18x12-inch pieces of heavy foil on counter. Place about 3/4 cup corn mixture in center on each piece of foil.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 teaspoon dill, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper over fillets. Place 1 fillet on corn mixture for each packet. Double fold top and ends of each piece of foil, leaving space for steam to gather.
- Place packets on baking sheet; bake 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F). Carefully open ends of packets to allow steam to escape before fully opening. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||4%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||15%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.