- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic, undrained
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound frozen tilapia fillets (4 oz each), thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
|Serving Size||4 servings|
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Combine corn, undrained tomatoes, onion, 1/2 teaspoon dill and 1/4 teaspoon salt in medium bowl.
- For each packet, lay two 20x12-inch sheets of regular foil on top of each other. Place about 3/4 cup corn mixture in center, spreading slightly.
- Spray cooking spray on both sides of each fillet. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 teaspoon dill, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper. Place fillets on corn mixture. Bring up short sides of each foil packet and double fold top. Double fold both ends to seal each packet, leaving space for steam to gather.
- Place packets on baking sheet; bake 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F). Carefully open ends of packets to allow steam to escape before fully opening. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||15%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.