- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 15-oz can) drained, rinsed Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 10-oz can) drained Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 1/2 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 2-1/2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 tilapia fillets, thawed if frozen (4 fillets = 1 lb)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 topped fillet each)|
- Stir together first 6 ingredients to make black bean-corn mixture; set aside.
- Spray medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fillets with salt, place in skillet and cook 3 minutes. Turn fillets over; cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F).
- Place fillets on plates and top each with about 3/4 cup black bean-corn mixture.
To thaw fish more quickly, place wrapped fish in container of cold tap water and change water every 20 to 30 minutes. Individually wrapped fillets will thaw more quickly than pieces frozen together.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||16%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||10%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||22%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Par excellent!!! Especially since it's a new year and trying to eat healthy plus lose weight, this works! My hubby is a traditional eater and he even enjoyed it! Wondering what else I could use the mixture on?
Par excellent!!! With the new year here, trying to eat healthy and lose weight, this was GREAT! My hubby is a traditional eater but he did enjoy this! Just wondering what else I could use this mixture on?