- 1/2 cup long-grain white rice, uncooked
- 1 cup water
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 cups (1/2 of 14-oz pkg) frozen broccoli stir-fry vegetables
- 2-1/2 tablespoons Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1-1/2 tablespoons La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
|Serving Size||2 servings (1-1/4 cups stir-fry and 3/4 cup rice each)|
- Cook rice in 1 cup water according to package directions. Meanwhile, spray 10-inch heavy skillet or wok with cooking spray; heat over high heat. Add chicken; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Add vegetables; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Combine peanut butter, soy sauce, 2 tablespoons water and pepper flakes in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 20 to 30 seconds or until warm. Blend with wire whisk until smooth. Stir into chicken and vegetables.
- Divide rice evenly between 2 shallow bowls or plates. Top with chicken mixture.
For a little crunch, sprinkle 1 tablespoon chopped peanuts over each serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||15%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||12%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.