- 1 cup long-grain white rice, uncooked
- 2-1/4 cups water, divided
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 pkg (14 oz each) frozen broccoli stir-fry vegetables
- 1/3 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 tablespoons La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/4 cups stir-fry and 3/4 cup rice each)|
- Cook rice in 2 cups water according to package directions. Meanwhile, spray 12-inch heavy skillet or wok with cooking spray; heat over high heat. Add chicken; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Add vegetables; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Combine peanut butter, soy sauce, remaining 1/4 cup water and pepper flakes in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 to 40 seconds or until warm. Blend with wire whisk until smooth. Stir into chicken and vegetables.
- Divide rice evenly between 4 shallow bowls or plates. Top with chicken mixture.
For a little crunch, sprinkle 1 tablespoon chopped peanuts over each serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||15 g||23%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||15%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||12%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I personally thought this was disgusting. The peanut butter was overwhelming the flavor of the dish. I didn't even want to swallow the first bite, so spit it out. My daughter (16) had the same reaction. Waste of ingredients. :(
Not terrible, not great. The peanut flavor was very dominating, so I would suggest using half of the sauce recipe. Also, I used a stir fry veggie mix with yellow squash and snap peas in addition to the regular stir fry veggies (what I had in my freezer at the time), and I do not recommend that veggie combo. The peanut flavor did not mix well with the snap pea and squash flavors. I may make this recipe again with slight modifications.
was very good had left over veg. from my garden and this used them up thanks.
My family and I like it a lot! It's yummy. We use natural peanut butter which makes it less sugary. We've eaten multiple times. You should try it!
Don't waste your money on this recipe. The peanut butter sauce is horrible (that's all you can taste). Threw it in the garbage.
This is a great recipe! I stir-fry all the time. The peanutbutter sause is wonderful!!