- 1 cup long-grain white rice, uncooked
- 2-1/4 cups water, divided
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 pkg (14 oz each) frozen broccoli stir-fry vegetables
- 1/3 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 tablespoons La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/4 cups stir-fry and 3/4 cup rice each)|
- Cook rice in 2 cups water according to package directions. Meanwhile, spray 12-inch heavy skillet or wok with cooking spray; heat over high heat. Add chicken; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Add vegetables; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Combine peanut butter, soy sauce, remaining 1/4 cup water and pepper flakes in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 to 40 seconds or until warm. Blend with wire whisk until smooth. Stir into chicken and vegetables.
- Divide rice evenly between 4 shallow bowls or plates. Top with chicken mixture.
For a little crunch, sprinkle 1 tablespoon chopped peanuts over each serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||15 g||23%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||15%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||12%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
We really enjoyed this. I did add more crushed red pepper flakes and more soy sauce to mask the strong peanut butter flavor. We thought it was delicious!
HORRIBLE!!! Such a waste!! The peanut butter is ALL you can taste! I tried using half of the sauce as someone recommended and it was still terrible!
I personally thought this was disgusting. The peanut butter was overwhelming the flavor of the dish. I didn't even want to swallow the first bite, so spit it out. My daughter (16) had the same reaction. Waste of ingredients. :(
Not terrible, not great. The peanut flavor was very dominating, so I would suggest using half of the sauce recipe. Also, I used a stir fry veggie mix with yellow squash and snap peas in addition to the regular stir fry veggies (what I had in my freezer at the time), and I do not recommend that veggie combo. The peanut flavor did not mix well with the snap pea and squash flavors. I may make this recipe again with slight modifications.
was very good had left over veg. from my garden and this used them up thanks.
My family and I like it a lot! It's yummy. We use natural peanut butter which makes it less sugary. We've eaten multiple times. You should try it!