- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound lean ground beef (93% lean)
- 1/4 cup dry seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 3 cups hot cooked brown rice
|Serving Size||6 servings (3 meatballs and sauce with 1/2 cup rice each)|
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 13x9-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine beef, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and Egg Beaters in large bowl. Divide meat mixture evenly into 18 portions; roll gently and place in baking dish. Bake 15 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through (160°F).
- Combine tomato sauce and undrained tomatoes in microwave-safe bowl; cover. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes; keep warm. Just before serving, stir 1-1/2 cups sauce mixture into cooked rice. Serve meatballs and remaining sauce over rice.
Sprinkle with shredded cheese, if desired. One fresh egg may be used in place of 1/4 cup Egg Beaters.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||13%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||14%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.