- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 plain bagels, split horizontally
- 1 carton (15 oz each) Egg Beaters® Southwestern Style
- 1/4 cup fat free milk
- 1 cup frozen bell pepper and onion strips, thawed
- 5 frozen Banquet® Brown 'N Serve™ Original Sausage links, cut up
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat Colby Jack cheese
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 piece each)|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8x8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Cut bagels into 1-inch pieces. Combine Egg Beaters and milk in large bowl. Add bagels, pepper blend and sausages; toss to coat. Place mixture in dish; press bagel pieces down into Egg Beaters mixture.
- Spray underside of aluminum foil with cooking spray; cover dish tightly with foil. Bake 45 minutes. Uncover dish and bake 10 minutes more or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with cheese; let stand 5 minutes.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||14%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||7%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.