- 1/2 cup long-grain white rice, uncooked
- 6 ounces boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin slices
- 2-1/2 tablespoons La Choy® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1-1/2 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 14.5-oz can) coarsely chopped drained Hunt's® Whole Peeled Plum Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz can) drained La Choy® Sliced Water Chestnuts
|Serving Size||2 servings (1-1/2 cups beef mixture and 3/4 cup rice each)|
- Cook rice according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine steak and teriyaki sauce in small bowl; let stand 5 minutes to marinate.
- Heat oil in medium skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add steak with marinade; cook and stir 2 minutes or until browned. Add broccoli; mix well. Cook 5 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Stir in drained tomatoes and water chestnuts; cook 2 minutes or until hot, stirring frequently.
- Divide rice between 2 serving bowls; top with steak mixture.
Hot cooked noodles could be served in place of rice for a variation.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||10%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||13%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.