- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 6 boneless pork chops, 1/2-inch thick (6 chops = 1-1/2 lbs)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced yellow onion
- 1 can (15.5 oz each) Manwich® Thick & Chunky Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 3 cups hot cooked long-grain white rice
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 chop with 1/2 cup rice each)|
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, sprinkle pork with pepper. Cook meat 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Add onion; cook 2 minutes or until softened. Add Sloppy Joe sauce and apricot preserves; stir to combine.
- Return meat to skillet. Simmer 5 minutes or until pork is slightly pink in centers (160°F). Serve pork and sauce with rice.
Try this recipe with Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe sauce if Thick and Chunky is not available.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||9%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||11%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.