- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 6 boneless pork chops, 1/2-inch thick (6 chops = 1-1/2 lbs)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced yellow onion
- 1 can (15.5 oz each) Manwich® Thick & Chunky Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 3 cups hot cooked long-grain white rice
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 chop with 1/2 cup rice each)|
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, sprinkle pork with pepper. Cook meat 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Add onion; cook 2 minutes or until softened. Add Sloppy Joe sauce and apricot preserves; stir to combine.
- Return meat to skillet. Simmer 5 minutes or until pork is slightly pink in centers (160°F). Serve pork and sauce with rice.
Try this recipe with Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe sauce if Thick and Chunky is not available.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||9%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||11%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
This was so good. Next time I will slow cook in my roaster. This would also be really good with chicken.
excellent receipt just made it and was great. Will make this again. Thank you for sharing.
Good recipe. Kids liked it. My son ate three helpings (he's 5 years old). We served it with Chicken flavored rice instead of plain.
The true test was my husband. He likes very few new recipes and this one was a winner. In fact, he tried to convience me to cook it the next night too.
we loved this recipe.