- 2 cans (15 oz each) Chef Boyardee® Beefaroni® Pasta
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup broken yellow tortilla chips
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 cup each)|
- Place Beefaroni, drained tomatoes, beans, corn and cumin in large saucepan; stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 15 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese and broken chips just before serving.
Let the kids get involved by breaking the tortilla chips for the dish or adding the ingredients to the saucepan. To help give your family even more of the good stuff they need, you can use Whole Grain Beefaroni instead of Regular Beefaroni.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||12%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||13%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||24%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Made this for hubs & teenage son. Snarfed. It. Down. Used tex-mex tomatoes & a little extra cumin and it gave it a great kick. And so easy!
I made this for my kids and they loved it and all 3 asked for seconds! Normally there is always one person who doesnt like something but they all loved it. I use tomato sauce instead of diced tomatoes and put some cheese in the pot with the mixture and still put the chips and cheese prior to serving. They really liked it
I dont like it because it has black beans and tomatoes,and mexican cheese because im not youst to eat it
my opinion is that its better whithout black beans and tomatoes
i think that it will taste good with salsa and jalapenos and i will take out the beans
Our opinion is that we dont like black beans,and neader tomatoes.