- 1/2 cup Hunt's® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 2 cups baby carrots (2 cups = about 9 oz)
- 4 ounces fresh snow pea pods (4 oz = about 1-1/2 cups)
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/4 cups each)|
- Stir together barbecue sauce, honey, soy sauce and crushed red pepper in small bowl; set aside.
- Spray large nonstick skillet or wok with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook 4 to 6 minutes or until cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Add barbecue sauce mixture and carrots; cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add pea pods; cook 2 minutes or until pea pods are bright green and mixture is hot, stirring occasionally.
Serve over hot cooked brown rice, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||7%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||8%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||13%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Easy, fast and super yummy! The BBQ sauce created an amazing aroma in my kitchen, my six year old came to investigate what I was making. Loved the crushed red pepper flakes, don't omit them! I didn't add them at the beginning as the recipe calls for, thinking my kids wouldn't like them. Big mistake. I decided I needed to add them and the dish changed completely for the better, and my kids loved them as well. Besides the carrots and snow peas I added broccoli florets, they tasted wonderful with the sauce. I served it with risotto. I will be making this recipe again.