- 1 can (15 oz each) Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1 pound thin-sliced lower sodium honey ham
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) whole grain white hamburger buns, toasted
- 8 green bell pepper rings
- 1 can (8 oz each) crushed pineapple in juice, drained
|Serving Size||8 servings (1 sandwich each)|
- Heat Sloppy Joe sauce in medium skillet over medium-low heat until hot. Add ham; heat until hot, stirring gently.
- Divide meat mixture evenly between bottom halves of buns. Top each with bell pepper ring and a generous tablespoon of pineapple. Cover with tops of buns. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||5%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||16%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.