Sweet and Tangy Broccoli Slaw

4
(2 ratings)
Prep
Time
Total Time
Number Of
Ingredients
6
Servings6

Broccoli slaw salad recipe with an easy sweet and tangy vinaigrette dressing

Ingredients
  • 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
  • 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
  • 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
  • 2 teaspoons Gulden's® Zesty Honey Mustard
  • 1 pkg (12 oz each) broccoli coleslaw
  • 1/3 cup raisins
  • 1/4 cup DAVID® Sunflower Kernels, Roasted & Salted
+-

Ready to make this recipe?

View items on sale at your local grocer

 
Directions
  1. Stir together oil, vinegar, sugar and mustard in large bowl until combined. Add remaining ingredients; toss to mix.
Cook's Tips

For gluten free preparation, confirm all recipe ingredients are gluten free by reading product labels each time you make this recipe.

Cook's Tips

For gluten free preparation, confirm all recipe ingredients are gluten free by reading product labels each time you make this recipe.

I made This!

Share your experience now

Nutrition Information
Calories: 135 View complete nutrition information
Reviews (2)

Your review of Sweet and Tangy Broccoli Slaw

Thank You!

You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.

Overall Rating

mctripat March 19, 2015

When I tried to use this broccoli mix it tasted very strong and bitter... I do like sweet and sour flavors so maybe some agave nectar would help. I mix the broccoli mix with regular shredded cabbage and/or cabbage mix in a 50% 50% ratio... Either part of this could be increased or decreased.. if you had young children picky eaters etc. I would use 25% of the broccoli mix to 75% of the cabbage mix. I would gradually increase the ratio to 75% broccoli mix to 25% cabbage. I like the sunflower seeds. You also can add drained unsweetened pineapple tidbits... if you did this, you would probably not need the Agave syrup. Of course if you have the time, and other uses for cabbage you could shred the cabbage in a good food processor I know Dr. Oz said the nutrients we needed were in the broccoli stems and not so much in the flowerettes or broccoli head.... he suggested using a paring device, and shaving some of the tough outside off, so it is more palatable.

Babsy May 29, 2013

We buy this pre shredded mix at Costco. We don't like the sunflower seeds that come with it. I lightly toast pecans, course chopped, a bit of red onion, poppyseed dressing and sometimes add balsamic vinegar. We have this a couple times a week for a light meal, add croutons or a slice of garlic toast or artesian crackers.