- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 4 salmon fillets (4 fillets = 1 lb)
- 1/2 cup La Choy® Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup water
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 fillet with about 1/4 cup sauce each)|
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add salmon, skin-side up, and cook 2 minutes or until browned. Reduce heat to medium. Turn salmon over; cook 6 minutes more or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F). Do not overcook.
- Stir together sweet and sour sauce, marmalade and water in small bowl. Pour over salmon; cook until bubbly.
The secret to sauteing fish successfully is to preheat the skillet, use uniform pieces of fish and take care to not overcrowd the skillet, leaving at least 1/2 inch between pieces of fish. Salmon may be served with hot cooked brown rice.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||12%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.