- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 4 salmon fillets (4 fillets = 1 lb)
- 1/2 cup La Choy® Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup water
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 fillet with about 1/4 cup sauce each)|
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add salmon, skin-side up, and cook 2 minutes or until browned. Reduce heat to medium. Turn salmon over; cook 6 minutes more or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F). Do not overcook.
- Stir together sweet and sour sauce, marmalade and water in small bowl. Pour over salmon; cook until bubbly.
The secret to sauteing fish successfully is to preheat the skillet, use uniform pieces of fish and take care to not overcrowd the skillet, leaving at least 1/2 inch between pieces of fish. Salmon may be served with hot cooked brown rice.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||12%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
This was very good with loads of extra sauce for the rice. Quick to cook and easy clean up too. Will make again
Super fast and easy to make. I'm not really good picking out salmon and cooking it, but this recipe sounded easy enough for me to try. The sauce was divine! We love orange marmalade and it gave the salmon a tangy and sweet taste. Still I don't think my salmon looked like the one in the picture, but it tasted good. My kids were not thrilled about it, but they ate it, yeah! I like when my kids eat fish. My husband liked it but it was a little sweet for his taste. I served it with brown rice and steamed broccoli. Perfect!
Loved this recipe! I'm always looking for new ways to prepare salmon since it seems like the only fish we get here in the Mid-Atlantic! It was so easy to make. I actually didn't have Sweet and Sour sauce on hand, so I made some from scratch. Even with that hiccup, it was smooth sailing. My salmon was delicious and I ate it with brown rice and garlicky green beans. I will definitely make it again.