- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 3/4 pound fresh asparagus, cut in 2-inch lengths (about 2-1/2 cups)
- 2 teaspoons La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped dry roasted peanuts
|Serving Size||4 servings (1/2 cup each)|
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add asparagus; cook and stir 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove skillet from heat. Add soy sauce; stir to coat. Sprinkle with peanuts.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
My Asian sister-in-law makes this, only instead of adding peanuts, she stir-fries the asparagus with some fresh diced garlic... yum!
I love this side dish!!! My boys at home love it too. Keep up the good work readyseteat.com!!!!!!!!!
I love asparagus, but can't always get my daughter to eat it. She loves peanuts, so I tried this recipe. It was a winner. WIll definitely make again!
This is an excellent recipe. The soy sauce gives it an extra tang and the peanuts gives it an Asian flair and crunch. I think it might be good with almonds, too.
I've had this before and it was tasty! It was very easy to make and everyone loved it. Will definately make it again soon!
This is a very simple recipe, and for those people who like asparagus and roasted peanuts, its a must have. The peanuts, oil, and soy sauce, make a perfect seasoning for the asparagus, and will complement just about any meal.