- 1 pound skirt steak, cut into thin slices
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 cups frozen bell pepper strips (from 16-oz pkg)
- 2 cups vertically sliced red onion
- 2 cans (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inch), warmed
|Serving Size||4 servings (2 fajitas each)|
- Combine steak, lime juice and chili powder in medium bowl. Stir until well coated; set aside.
- Meanwhile, spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add bell peppers and onion; cook 7 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Add steak mixture to skillet; cook 4 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally. Return peppers and onion to skillet; add drained tomatoes. Cook 2 minutes more or until hot. Divide steak mixture evenly between tortillas.
Use flank steak if skirt steak is not available at the store.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||15 g||23%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||26%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||18%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Quick & easy to make. I made spanish rice to go with it.The whole family loves it! I will definitely make this again and again.
These were so easy to make. And quick. I used steak but I believe you could use chicken breast in place of the steak. Also used Vidalia onion ( I didn't have any red onions). This was filling and satisfied my craving for take out Mexican food. I never would have thought I could make fajitas at home that could taste so good. I give it 5 stars
I love making steak fajitas for my family. First of all it is quick and easy. I really enjoy making dinner but I also do not want to be cookiing all night. Second it tastes very good.