- 1-1/2 teaspoons Parkay® Original Spread-tub
- 1/4 pound thin fresh asparagus spears, trimmed, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fully cooked lean ham
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 2 tablespoons shredded reduced fat Colby Jack cheese
|Serving Size||2 servings (1/2 frittata each)|
- Melt Parkay in 8-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add asparagus; cook 5 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Add onions and ham; heat 2 minutes more.
- Pour Egg Beaters over vegetables and ham; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover; cook 8 minutes or until Egg Beaters are set. Sprinkle with cheese. Cut in half to serve.
If a more 'browned' top is preferred, sprinkle with cheese when top is almost set and place under broiler, 2 to 3 inches from heat. Broil 2 minutes or until set and bubbly. Be sure to use skillet with ovenproof handle or cover handle with foil before placing under broiler.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||7%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||9%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.