- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 loaf (12 oz each) French bread
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 sandwich each)|
- Place 1/4 cup drained tomatoes in small bowl; set aside. Combine remaining drained tomatoes, chicken and cheese in medium bowl. Shape mixture into 4 rectangle-shaped patties (5x3 inches), about 1/2-inch thick.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook patties 5 to 6 minutes per side or until no longer pink in centers (165°F). Meanwhile, add mayonnaise to reserved tomatoes; stir together.
- Cut bread into 4 pieces, about 5 inches each. Cut each piece in half lengthwise. Spread tomato-mayonnaise mixture on cut sides of bread. Place 1 lettuce leaf on bottom half of each piece; top with chicken patty. Cover chicken with top halves of bread. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||26 g||39%|
|Saturated fat||7 g||37%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||11%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I LOVE IT SEASONING THE MEAT IS A MUST SPICY ROTEL MAKES IT BETTER. AND I MIX TURKEY AND CHICKEN TOGATHER AND WAS GREAT. ITS QUICK AND EASY.
These things are AWESOME! They are easy to make and taste great! I've found that I like to use the spicy Ro-tel when I make mine and toast some french bread to but them on, but other than that they are DELICIOUS the way they are! Never any left overs!
One word: Delicious! This recipe is my favorite one to date.The patties were a breeze to assemble (I would recommend using non-stick spray in the skillet - even a non-stick skillet) and cooking them was a snap. I did add salt, pepper, garlic powder and seasoning salt to the meat. I baked fresh French bread (from the can) and that made the meal that much more delicious. My kids added ketchup to their sandwiches (of course) but hubby and I enjoyed ours with the mayo spread. I will definitely be making this one again. Also, this recipe yielded 6 patties for me, so we have leftovers!