- 12 ounces dry spaghetti or favorite pasta, uncooked
- 1 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano-No Salt Added, undrained
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
|Serving Size||6 servings (1-1/2 cups each)|
- Break spaghetti in half. Cook according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, cook beef with onion in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until beef is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain. Add tomato sauce, undrained tomatoes and sugar; stir well.
- Simmer covered over medium-low heat 15 minutes or until hot. Drain spaghetti; place in large bowl. Pour sauce over spaghetti; mix lightly, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||16%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||25%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.