- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 pound lean ground turkey
- 2 cups frozen Southwest mixed vegetables (corn, black beans, red peppers)
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1/2 teaspoon taco seasoning mix (from 1.25-oz pkg)
|Serving Size||4 servings (about 1-1/2 cups each)|
- Spray large saucepan with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add turkey; cook 5 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Drain. Add vegetables; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients; simmer 10 minutes.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber||7 g||27%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.