- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 pound lean ground turkey
- 2 cups frozen Southwest mixed vegetables (corn, black beans, red peppers)
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1/2 teaspoon taco seasoning mix (from 1.25-oz pkg)
|Serving Size||4 servings (about 1-1/2 cups each)|
- Spray large saucepan with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add turkey; cook 5 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Drain. Add vegetables; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients; simmer 10 minutes.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber||7 g||27%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Love the flavor, I added a can of "Ranch Style Brand"Chili Beans with juice. Instead of the Rotel I added a large can of chopped green chili and a can of fire roasted chopped tomatoes. Then I added chili powder to taste. It was even good as left overs the next day. Sent the recipe out to my daughters.
Great recipe that's on the healthier side and doesn't cost much to prepare. Tossed some shredded cheese on top and watched it disappear! ;-)
This recipe is fantastic made exactly by the recipe--no need to do anything to it.
this was a super simple yummy soup. i ended up using chicken from a can rather then the turkey. I must say I was very happy with the choice. Even the reheats the next day were wonderful!! YUM!
This recipe is so great and so easy! I kind of changed it up a bit. Due to material shortages, I didn't do taco seasoning or tomato sauce-- just the turkey, frozen vegetable mix, can of black beans, and Muir Glen fire roasted diced tomatoes... Wonderful! Now everyone thinks I'm an excellent cook.
This recipe is awesome...added cumin, lime and celery to it, let it sit overnight in fridge after cooking...even better the second day! Also made it for my staff at work and they all raved over it!