- 1-1/2 teaspoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup frozen Southwest mixed vegetables (corn, black beans, red peppers)
- 1/2 cup long-grain white rice, uncooked
- 2/3 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 10-oz can) undrained Ro*Tel® Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
|Serving Size||2 servings (about 1 cup each)|
- Heat oil in small saucepan over medium heat. Add vegetables and rice; cook and stir 3 minutes.
- Add broth and undrained tomatoes; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
For a spicier Spanish Rice, use Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||7%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||2%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||14%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.