- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1 cup frozen Southwest mixed vegetables (corn, black beans, red peppers)
- 1 cup long-grain white rice, uncooked
- 1 can (14 oz each) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
|Serving Size||4 servings (about 1 cup each)|
- Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add vegetables and rice; cook and stir 3 minutes.
- Add broth and undrained tomatoes; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
For a spicier Spanish Rice, use Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||7%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||2%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||14%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.