- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 2-1/2 cups frozen O'Brien potatoes with onions and peppers
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1 carton (16 oz each) Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat Colby Jack cheese
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 wedge each)|
- Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add undrained tomatoes and potatoes. Cook 6 to 8 minutes or until potatoes are tender and liquid has evaporated, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet.
- Add oil to skillet; reduce heat to medium-low. Pour Egg Beaters into skillet; cook 30 seconds. Spoon potato mixture evenly over Egg Beaters. Cook 7 minutes or until set, running flexible spatula around edge of skillet to keep frittata loosened.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Cut into 4 wedges to serve.
Use Ro*Tel® Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies for a milder flavor, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||10%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||12%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||9%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.