- 8 ounces dry rotelle (wagon wheel) pasta, uncooked
- 1 can (15 oz each) Ranch Style® Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese
|Serving Size||6 servings (1-1/3 cups each)|
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; rinse under cold water until cool. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, stir together beans, undrained tomatoes, sour cream, pepper and onion in large bowl.
- Add pasta and cheese; toss to combine. Serve at room temperature.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||22%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||20%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
very sinple good ingredients = I like very much
Awesome for the kids
Not bad for salad out of cans.
Just made this salad for the second time, I also drained the tomatoes. I chilled mine in the fridge, I love it!
This was pretty yummy. Based on the other reviews I went ahead and drained the tomatoes as well. I served the salad on a bed of Spring Mix. I also served mine cold. Very good considering it is such an easy recipe.
I agree with Steph on this one, it was a bit runny. I preferred this served cold, and it was a good low-cal meal or snack. I don't know that I'd make it again, though.