- 8 ounces dry rotelle (wagon wheel) pasta, uncooked
- 1 can (15 oz each) Ranch Style® Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese
|Serving Size||6 servings (1-1/3 cups each)|
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; rinse under cold water until cool. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, stir together beans, undrained tomatoes, sour cream, pepper and onion in large bowl.
- Add pasta and cheese; toss to combine. Serve at room temperature.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||22%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||20%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I made this for the Bunco group and a pot luck. I doubled the recipe. Von's didn't have Ranch-Style Black Beans so I bought the pinto, one can with jalapeno peppers. I doubled the amount of cheese called for. It has a kick and it is good, but the 'dressing' is really thin. I would only use half the liquid from the Ro*tel next time. Von's didn't have the rotelle pasta either so I used bowties. I think the rotelle would be better because of the openness of the pasta whereas bowtie is solid. About half got eaten at Bunco and no raves. Pot luck is tonight. Now that I read the reviews, I would drain the tomatoes.
very sinple good ingredients = I like very much
Awesome for the kids
Not bad for salad out of cans.
Just made this salad for the second time, I also drained the tomatoes. I chilled mine in the fridge, I love it!
This was pretty yummy. Based on the other reviews I went ahead and drained the tomatoes as well. I served the salad on a bed of Spring Mix. I also served mine cold. Very good considering it is such an easy recipe.