- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef (93% lean)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons chili powder, divided
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin, divided
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic, undrained
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, diced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 patty with 1/2 cup salsa each)|
- Gently mix beef with salt and 1 teaspoon each chili powder and cumin and 3 tablespoons liquid from tomatoes in medium bowl. Shape into 6 patties, 1/2 inch thick. Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Cook patties over medium heat 4 minutes or until browned. Turn; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover skillet; cook 5 to 8 minutes or until cooked through (160°F).
- Meanwhile, gently stir together remaining undrained tomatoes, black beans, avocado, remaining 1 teaspoon each chili powder and cumin and lime juice in medium bowl to make salsa.
- Serve salsa over patties.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||17%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||16%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||24%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
These burgers are delicious!
This was super delicious! We used ground turkey to make it even healthier. Lots of flavor, pretty healthy and very filling! This is a keeper!
always looking for new things to make with ground beef..this is a keeper..thanks
Easy to do nd fills you up
This meal is delicious! We loved it! :)
easy and tasty. thx for the tips