- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef (93% lean)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons chili powder, divided
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin, divided
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic, undrained
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, diced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 patty with 1/2 cup salsa each)|
- Gently mix beef with salt and 1 teaspoon each chili powder and cumin and 3 tablespoons liquid from tomatoes in medium bowl. Shape into 6 patties, 1/2 inch thick. Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Cook patties over medium heat 4 minutes or until browned. Turn; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover skillet; cook 5 to 8 minutes or until cooked through (160°F).
- Meanwhile, gently stir together remaining undrained tomatoes, black beans, avocado, remaining 1 teaspoon each chili powder and cumin and lime juice in medium bowl to make salsa.
- Serve salsa over patties.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||17%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||16%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||24%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.