- 1-1/2 teaspoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 10-oz can) undrained Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 2 small cod fillets (4 oz each), thawed if frozen
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons fresh lime or lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sliced ripe olives
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 fillet with sauce each)|
- Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook 3 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add undrained tomatoes; bring to a boil. Cook 2 minutes or until liquid is almost gone, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to medium; add fillets and sprinkle with salt. Cook 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F), turning once. Drizzle juice over fillets; sprinkle with olives.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||2%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.