- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 4 small cod fillets (4 oz each), thawed if frozen
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime or lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 fillet with sauce each)|
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook 3 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add undrained tomatoes; bring to a boil. Cook 2 minutes or until liquid is almost gone, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to medium; add fillets and sprinkle with salt. Cook 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F), turning once. Drizzle juice over fillets; sprinkle with olives.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||2%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.