- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt, such as kosher
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (2 breasts = 10 oz)
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 breast each)|
- Spray cold grate of outdoor grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat according to manufacturer's directions.
- Combine paprika, salt, pepper and garlic in small bowl until well blended. Rub onto chicken breasts. Grill chicken about 7 minutes per side or until no longer pink in centers (165°F).
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||7%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.