- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt, such as kosher
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (2 breasts = 10 oz)
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 breast each)|
- Spray grate of outdoor grill and utensils with grilling spray. Prepare grill for medium heat.
- Combine paprika, salt, pepper and garlic in small bowl until well blended. Rub onto chicken breasts. Spray each breast with cooking spray for additional browning. Grill chicken about 7 minutes per side or until no longer pink in centers (165°F).
Clean broccoli and spray with grilling spray...grill to desired doneness and drizzle with favorite vinaigrette. Prepare a simple grill-top potato salad...cut red onion and small red potatoes into small chunks of similar size. Spray with grilling spray and grill in vegetable grill pan until tender and browned. Toss with chopped fresh celery and a mixture of mayonnaise, Gulden's Spicy Brown Mustard and dill weed.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.