- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 Hebrew National® Beef Franks (from 12-oz pkg), sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onion
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped green bell pepper
- 2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic, undrained
- 1 can (14 oz each) reduced-sodium chicken broth
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/2 cups each)|
- Spray 12-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken, franks, onion and pepper; cook until chicken is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Add all remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat to low and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until mixture is of desired consistency.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||27%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||12%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Love this recipe good for adults and children.
This is a GREAT Recipe!
Great, quick, one pan recipe. Substituted fresh onion and green pepper for the frozen, used already cooked white rice (so omitted the chicken broth) and used Jalapeno Cheddar sausage instead of hot dogs. Very tasty and will definitely be on our "make frequently" list!
Delicious and easy to make. There were a few substitutions though.
Delicious and easy to prepare.
Pretty simple and tasty!