- 1 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 3 Hebrew National® Beef Franks (from 12-oz pkg), sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onion
- 1 cup long-grain white rice, uncooked
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic, undrained
- 1 can (14 oz each) lower sodium beef broth
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/2 cups each)|
- Cook beef and franks in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes or until beef is crumbled and no longer pink; drain.
- Add all remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat to medium-low and cook 15 minutes or until rice is tender. Uncover skillet; cook 3 minutes longer or until liquid is absorbed.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||23 g||35%|
|Saturated fat||9 g||45%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||11%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.