- 1 can (14 oz each) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1/2 cup dry small shell macaroni, uncooked
- 4 ounces smoked sausage, cut in half lengthwise, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Stewed Tomatoes, undrained, cut up
- 1 cup tomato-vegetable juice
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/4 cups each)|
- Combine broth and water in large saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Add zucchini and macaroni; return to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cook 8 minutes or until macaroni is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in sausage, undrained tomatoes and tomato-vegetable juice; cook 5 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with cheese just before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||15%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||18%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||8%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.