- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 pound small red-skinned potatoes, unpeeled, quartered
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1-1/2 pounds thick cut boneless pork chops, cut into 24 pieces
- 1 can (24 oz each) Hunt's® Garlic & Herb Pasta Sauce
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) cut green beans, drained
|Serving Size||6 servings (1-2/3 cups each)|
- Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Add carrots, potatoes, drained tomatoes, meat, pasta sauce and sugar to slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on LOW 8 hours or until pork is tender. Stir in green beans just before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||13%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||13%|
|Dietary fiber||7 g||28%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
excellent...leave out sugar
One of the easiest meals to prep and prepare. Tasted super delish and made for a hearty one dish meal.
Very nice complete meal for so simple a combination of ingredients! 7yr old liked it, picky eater liked it too. We used high on the crockpot and it was cooked in 4.5 hrs no problem. I would never have thought of a red sauce with pork, but it was very good.
WONDERFUL!!!!! I never got so many great complements from my 14 year old son. Thanks!!!!!
Fantastic and very quick and easy. Didn't have baby carrots so I sliced up 2 med. sized regular carrots. Used Yukon gold potatoes along with reds. Added about 1/4 T. freshly ground pepper. Served with salad and dinner rolls. Great meal and the house smelled wonderful!