- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 pound small red-skinned potatoes, unpeeled, quartered
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1-1/2 pounds thick cut boneless pork chops, cut into 24 pieces
- 1 can (24 oz each) Hunt's® Garlic & Herb Pasta Sauce
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) cut green beans, drained
|Serving Size||6 servings (1-2/3 cups each)|
- Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Add carrots, potatoes, drained tomatoes, meat, pasta sauce and sugar to slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on LOW 8 hours or until pork is tender. Stir in green beans just before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||13%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||13%|
|Dietary fiber||7 g||28%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.