- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce with Basil, Garlic and Oregano
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups sliced celery
- 2 cups baby carrots (2 cups = about 8 oz)
- 1 pound small red-skinned potatoes, cut into quarters
|Serving Size||6 servings (1-1/2 cups each)|
- Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Stir together tomato sauce, Worcestershire, salt and pepper in slow cooker. Add beef; stir to combine. Top with onion, celery, carrots and potatoes.
- Cover; cook on LOW 8 hours or on HIGH 4 hours or until meat and vegetables are tender.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||14 g||21%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||26%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||18%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.