- 1 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 1 can (15 oz each) Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups dry elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 3/4 cup shredded Colby & Monterey Jack cheese
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/2 cups each)|
- Cook beef in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain.
- Add Sloppy Joe sauce, water and macaroni to skillet; stir to combine. Bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to medium. Cook 15 minutes or until macaroni is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Top with cheese; cover and let stand 3 minutes or until cheese melts.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||18 g||28%|
|Saturated fat||8 g||42%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||18%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Very similar to Hamburger Helper, but to me, it tasted like something was missing. Not sure what, but I will probably not make again.
I added some leftover grilled corn last 5 minutes,just because I had it. Quick,easy and tasty!
I made this tonight! And it was a huge hit to my 3 boys and 1 girl. I did use 1 1/2 cup water and I used Manwich BOLD because we don't care for the original.
Was looking for a quick meal and found this. Made it and it was really good. I agree needs a little more water. I added and turned out great. Thanks.
I absolutely love this recipe! Thank you so much for this quick, nutritious dish!
Loved how quick and easy this was. Do not have to precook noodles, which I love. Literally, a one pot meal. We used ground turkey instead of beef. We liked how the sloppy joe sauce adds a sweetness that you don't get with tomato sauce. Needs 1 1/2 cups water. 1 1/4 was not enough to get noodles cooked.