- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 1 can (15 oz each) Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1 pkg (8.5 oz each) corn muffin mix
- 1/3 cup fat free milk
- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Original Spread-tub, melted
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
|Serving Size||6 servings (1/6th casserole each)|
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 8 or 9-inch square baking dish or 2-quart casserole with cooking spray. Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat until crumbled and no longer pink; drain. Stir in Sloppy Joe sauce; heat until hot. Spoon into baking dish.
- Meanwhile, stir together corn muffin mix, milk, Fleischmann's and Egg Beaters in medium bowl. Spoon and spread over hot beef mixture. Cornbread mixture may not cover the meat completely.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown and set.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||15 g||23%|
|Saturated fat||6 g||28%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||11%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I have a confession to make - I love small food. It makes me feel like a giant when I eat it. So you can imagine how excited I was when sliders became all the rage. These Asian Inspired Mini Burgers were simple to make and very tasty. They very much reminded me of frikadeller, which is a Danish version of a meatball that my mother in law taught me how to make. The one thing I'm not a fan of are chunks of onion floating around in my burgers, so I pureed the onion and garlic in a blender first. Then I drained the liquid before mixing the puree in with the rest of the ingredients. I did, however, chop the water chestnuts by hand because I wanted to keep the crunch they'd provide. I think the next time I make these I'm going to make a bigger batch and see how they do after being frozen and vacuum-sealed. I like to keep pre-formed burger patties in my freezer so we can have a burger night whenever the mood strikes and these were a fun twist to the standard burger fare.