- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1 pkg (20 oz each) refrigerated shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/3 cup Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 2/3 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/3 cup grated yellow onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 wedge each)|
- Heat oil in large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, combine potatoes and flour in large bowl; set aside. Combine Egg Beaters, onion, salt, garlic powder and pepper in another bowl. Add Egg Beaters mixture to potato mixture; mix well.
- Place potato mixture evenly in skillet. Cover skillet with aluminum foil; cook 10 minutes or until mixture is set and bottom is golden brown.
- Place large plate over skillet. Holding skillet and plate, turn skillet over, inverting pancake onto plate. Cut into wedges.
Serve with applesauce, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||7%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||2%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||9%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.