- 1 cup instant brown rice, uncooked
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- PAM® Butter No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash ground black pepper
- 2-1/2 cups (1/2 of 16-oz pkg) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
|Serving Size||2 servings (1-1/4 cups chicken mixture and 3/4 cup rice each)|
- Cook rice according to package directions. Meanwhile, place chicken in medium bowl; spray evenly with cooking spray. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss lightly.
- Spray large skillet with additional cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Add broccoli; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until hot.
- Stir together broth, cornstarch and garlic powder in small bowl until well blended. Gradually add to chicken mixture; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until sauce thickens, stirring constantly. Stir in lemon juice. Serve over rice.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||5%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||18%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.