- 1 cup instant brown rice, uncooked
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup (1/2 of 14.5-oz can) undrained Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic
- 2 containers (4 oz each) diced peaches in juice, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 6 ounces medium peeled and deveined shrimp with tail, thawed if frozen
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 cup shrimp and 3/4 cup rice each)|
- Cook rice according to package directions. Meanwhile, spray medium skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook 3 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Add next 3 ingredients; cook 2 to 3 minutes or just until boiling.
- Add remaining ingredients; cook 2 to 3 minutes more or just until shrimp turn pink, stirring frequently. Serve over rice.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||2%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||20%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.