- 2 cups instant brown rice, uncooked
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz each) sliced peaches in juice, drained, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 3/4 pound medium peeled and deveined shrimp with tail, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 cup shrimp and 3/4 cup rice each)|
- Cook rice according to package directions. Meanwhile, spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook 3 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Add next 3 ingredients; cook 2 to 3 minutes or just until boiling.
- Add remaining ingredients; cook 2 to 3 minutes more or just until shrimp turn pink, stirring frequently. Serve over rice.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||2%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||20%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
My husband and I thought this was delicious. After you chop the onion and peel the shrimp, it was easy and fast to put together. I nuked regular brown rice, while cooking the onion, etc. We enjoyed the leftovers two nights later. I wouldn't hesitate to serve this to guests.
Really enjoyed it! The hot sauce was a bit much for me, but my hubby enjoyed it. Next time I'll cut back the hot sauce & he can add it at the table.
Easy to make and better to eat. Even my picky wife loved this one! Equally good with rice or angel hair pasta.
made this for valentines day. was nervous about making it but easy absolutely wonderful. my baby asked me to make this one of are regular dinners. as he was eating the little that was left in the pan. i believe in stead of draining the peaches i think i will just add everything to make a little more sauce to soak up in the rice
Delicious! And so simple! Didn't put the peaches since my husband hates them, but it was still amazing.
I made this tonight for dinner. It was super quick and easy to make! The taste combination of the tomatoes with the peaches worked out well!! I was pretty impressed! I served mine over pasta with a salad on the side. It made for a pretty light but fulfilling dinner!! I will definitely make it again!!